It’s an uncertain time, and for many of us, we are searching for a new normal or a gentle shore to rest. In the Uncharted Community, our members are supporting one another in extraordinary ways. We felt inspired to put together resource guides to help our members and the veterinary community find some calm waters to breathe in the midst of a challenging storm. In this volume, you’ll find some free meditation and other mental wellness resources! Share more resources with us and we will continue to add to this list!
“Smooth seas never made a skilled sailor.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Take a moment and meditate with the Calm App – https://blog.calm.com/take-a-deep-breath
- 7 Ways to Stay Calm from BetterHelp – https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/general/7-ways-to-stay-calm-and-manage-anxiety-while-social-distancing-sheltering-in-place-or-under-self-quarantine-coronavirus-covid-19/
- Insight Timer, a free resource for sleep, anxiety, and stress – https://insighttimer.com/
- Headspace is offering free trials – https://www.headspace.com/
- Tune into your favorite positive podcasts!