- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the UVC Site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Google Analytics Advertising Features
From time to time, UVC will enable Google Analytics Advertising Features to measure the responses to our online ads. These may include ads for the UVC Conference, DrAndyRoark.com [link to http://www.drandyroark.com/], uvconline.com [https://uvconline.com/library/] and other properties. In addition, we may run online ads on behalf of our veterinary industry partners. To measure responses to our ads, the UVC and our Industry Partners use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) or other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together. You may opt out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features — including Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means — by following these Google instructions.
Children’s PrivacyThe UVC Site is intended for adults. UVC does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If UVC obtains knowledge that it has personally identifiable information about a child under 13 in retrievable form in its files, UVC will delete that information from our existing files.
Cookies & Computer-Related InformationUVC does not enable “cookies” on the UVC Site with one exception. A cookie is used in website system administration to keep track of movement of an individual user from one screen to another. This information may be used by the UVC staff to detect and resolve website problems and to assist with customer support. UVC does not collect any personally identifiable information about site visitors in this process. The UVC web server automatically collects information from your computer and navigation patterns when you visit our site, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the computer’s operating system, the type of browser you use, and the specific web pages visited during your connection. We may also track data such as the total number of visits to our website and the number of visitors to each page of our website. We may use this information, in aggregate form, for system maintenance and to better understand how our visitors use our site and services so that we can make them better. UVC may also share statistical or demographic information in aggregate form with third parties for marketing or research purposes. This aggregate data will not contain any information that personally identifies you.
Your Access to and Control Over InformationYou can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on the UVC Site and below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- You may choose at any time to remove your name, telephone and fax numbers, or postal and email addresses from any lists UVC may use to send notices or updates and elect not to receive correspondence from us by emailing us