It's an uncertain time, and for many of us, we are searching for a new normal or a gentle shore to rest. In the Uncharted Community, our members are supporting one another in extraordinary ways. We felt inspired to put together resource guides to help our members and the veterinary community find some calm waters to breathe in the midst of a challenging storm. In this volume, you'll find some fun resources to lift your spirits at home! Share more resources with us and we will continue to add to this list!
- NFL GamePass is FREE until May 31 to watch previous NFL games – https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/general/7-ways-to-stay-calm-and-manage-anxiety-while-social-distancing-sheltering-in-place-or-under-self-quarantine-coronavirus-covid-19/
- The Hidden Worlds of the National Parks Virtual Experience – https://artsandculture.withgoogle.com/en-us/national-parks-service
- Take a virtual zoo tour and join in on keeper talks with several zoos – Follow the Cincinatti Zoo, San Diego Zoo, and more on Facebook!
- Enjoy even more animals with these LIVE streams (even from preserves in Africa!) – https://www.adventure-journal.com/2020/03/if-youre-stuck-inside-might-as-well-enjoy-this-list-of-animal-cams/
- Have a Netflix Party with friends, from a distance – https://www.newsweek.com/how-use-netflix-party-binge-watch-your-friends-even-if-you-cant-leave-house-1492816
- Liz Climo put together an adorable, free coloring book full of your favorite animals! – https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/track?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:bf0b6012-0884-4f73-bc3b-7966d0d8d86
- The Shows Must Go On!: A Youtube channel started by Universal where a new Full-length musical will be released weekly – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdmPjhKMaXNNeCr1FjuMvag