NEW WORKSHOP ALERT!
Do you struggle to get your team to get on board with new ideas, policies or any change at all? Dr. Andy Roark has created not only a workshop, but a SURVIVAL GUIDE to help you lead your team into shifting focus and actually supporting change!
The difference between your veterinary team buying into a change that needs to happen and them fighting against it (or simply ignoring you) is often a single conversation. In this practical, powerful, and positive half-day workshop, Changing Behaviors and Getting Vet Team Buy-In, Dr. Andy Roark is going to work with practice leaders on having the right conversation with your team to get things done.
In this session, you will learn to:
• Strategize for successful team conversations
• Learn the basics of discussion facilitation
• Generate momentum for change before announcing it
• Leverage the strengths of your team to have positive conversations
• Draw solutions to challenges from your team so that they feel ownership
• Set deadlines to get things done
• Delegate effectively
• Hold people accountable
• Track your results
• Work in small groups
• Talk about changes happening in your own clinic
• Share and learn best (and worst) practices
• Make connections inside the industry
• Get recharges and excited to tackle new challenges in your practice
The workshop will take place Saturday, October 24th from 1 pm – 4 pm ET, 10 am – 1 pm PT. Cost is $149 (Free for Uncharted Members) For group purchasing, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN US VIRTUALLY OCTOBER 24th
JOIN THE UNCHARTED COMMUNITY
Join the Uncharted Community and take advantage of ALL our workshops and intensive courses (and much, much more) over the next 12 months for just $699!
Learn more and join today!